Famille Nomade gives each order its full attention and strives to process each one as quickly as possible. An order confirmation will be sent by email within 24 hours of submitting your order. Your items will ship from Québec city via Canada Post within 48 hours of payment receipt. We will then email you a notification that your items have shipped and provide you with the tracking information, so you can monitor delivery online. You can also request express delivery (within Canada). For details and rates, please contact us at email@example.com.
Items purchased online will be delivered to the address you provide during check-out, unless a different delivery address is specified during the transaction. For security purposes, your signature is required upon delivery of the parcel. In the event that you are absent at time of delivery, a delivery notice will indicate the post office address where your parcel can be picked up. All Canadian orders are subject to the applicable taxes, which can vary by province of delivery. The total taxes will be calculated during the check-out process.
Customs fees for U.S. Orders
Famille Nomade is not responsible for any duties, taxes or brokerage charges that may be incurred when products are imported into the US. Any additional shipping costs, customs fees and taxes incurred for refused or returned-to-shipper parcels will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
We are happy to ship both domestically and internationally. For international orders, please email us a list of the items you wish to purchase and your international shipping address. We will provide you with a shipping quote prior to processing your order. When you approve the quote, we will send an email invoice that is payable online through PayPal. All import fees and taxes payable upon delivery are the sole responsibility of the customer. For additional information on such fees, contact your customs office or consumer rights office.
Please note that orders shipping to international destinations may take longer to ship. However, we will provide an approximate delivery date by email once you make your online purchase. For international orders, please note that any additional duties and taxes assessed by customs are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Returns and refunds
We are committed to quality. Our products are selected with care for this reason. Each item is handmade and unique, and therefore may include some irregularities, without being damaged. This is the beauty of indie artistry.
But if for any reason you are not fully satisfied, we will gladly accept returns within 14 days of the date of shipping. If you would like to return your purchase, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you specific instructions regarding your return.
Returned items must be in their original condition and in their original packaging, and must show no signs of use. For your own security, we recommend that you return items using a shipping method with a tracking number. Famille Nomade disclaims any responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from delivery and does not refund shipping fees for item returns. Cost of shipping returns is the customer's exclusive responsibility, except in cases of a defective product or an error on our part.
U.S and international return
Item returns from the US must be shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS). All items being returned must be identified as "Canadian Merchandise Returns" in the customer's customs declaration. If not so identified, parcels will not reach Famille Nomade, and sometimes will result in additional fees for the customer. Any parcels with associated brokerage costs will be refused. Shipping costs for items being returned are the customer's responsibility. Sale items are non-refundable. Money is refunded once the items are back in our possession. Please return your merchandise within 15 days for a full refund, to the following address: Famille Nomade: 1535 boulevard de l’Entente, Québec, QUÉBEC, Canada G1S 2V2
Famille Nomade reserves the right to request further identification for credit card processing on any order you place with us. We may, at our sole discretion, refuse to process any order placed with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same user account, credit card and/or order using the same address information. In the event that we cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you at the email/address/phone number provided when the order was placed. Our payment platform allows you to make highly secure online payments using Visa or MasterCard
All prices are listed in Canadian dollars. All purchases will be billed in Canadian dollars and the final exchange rate and any applicable exchange fees are governed by PayPal or your credit card company.
Taxes for Canada
Please note that Quebec residents will be subject to GST and PST. Canadian residents outside of Quebec will be subject to GST. The tax amount charged will be visible during checkout, prior to confirming your purchase.
Taxes for U.S
No sales tax is applicable to orders shipped to the US.
We want you to have an enjoyable and secure shopping experience on our website. We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to protect the security of your online order information as it is transmitted to our server. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being deciphered by anyone other than Famille Nomade. Our website guarantees security and confidentiality.
Famille Nomade Inc. Terms and Conditions
Customers may submit their order online at www.famillenomade.ca
1. Offer: The products offered by Famille Nomade are artisanal products delivered in cellophane packaging.
2. Item availability: All orders are processed through our Internet platform. Offer is valid while stocks last. In-stock items are shipped within 48 hours of confirmation of online order. If item is not available, the customer will be notified by email or telephone and can then select another, equivalent, item or cancel the order, which shall then be refunded.
3. Price: All prices displayed on the website www.famillenomade.ca are given in Canadian dollars, and do not include taxes or shipping costs. Items are sold in accordance with the Loi sur le développement des entreprises québécoises et canadiennes in force at time of shipping. The amount due is payable in full at time of order, in a single payment. All orders are payable in Canadian dollars.
4. Shipping: Shipping costs include the costs of order preparation and packaging as well as postage, which is calculated on the basis of the delivery address and the number and weight of items ordered. As of November 20, 2014, and for a limited time only, shipping will be free for all orders of two items or more from the website www.famillenomade.ca and will be offered at a special reduced flat rate of $7 for single-item orders.
5. Payment: Orders placed on the website www.famillenomade.ca must be paid by credit card through the secure online PayPal payment system and Caisses Desjardins.
6. Delivery: Items ordered online will be delivered to the address provided by the customer during the purchase validation step unless a different delivery address is specified during the transaction.
- Orders shipped within Canada will be delivered by mail via Canada Post. Orders ship from Québec city via Canada Post within 48 hours following receipt of payment. For express shipping in Canada, please contact us at email@example.com.
- In the event that you are absent at time of delivery, a delivery notice will indicate the post office address where your parcel can be picked up.
- Shipping rates are calculated on the basis of the origin, destination, weight and size of items, as well as of the options selected. Shipping cost will be specified before the online order confirmation step on the website.
- A tracking number will be provided to allow the customer to monitor parcel delivery via the Canada Post website, which also allows for the option of receiving email notifications about shipping progress.
7. Delivery time:
- Canada Post's normal delivery time varies between 2 and 8 eight days.
- A delay in delivery does not grant the purchaser any right to claim damages.
8. Returns and exchange:
We are committed to quality. Our products are selected with care for this reason. Each item is handmade and unique, and therefore may include some irregularities, without being damaged. This is the beauty of indie artistry
But if for any reason you are not fully satisfied, we will gladly accept returns within 15 days of the date of shipping. If you would like to return your purchase, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you specific instructions regarding your return.
Returned items must be in their original condition and in their original packaging (at time of receipt), and show no signs of use. Returned items will be inspected before the refund is issued.
- Products offered on the website www.famillenomade.ca comply with Canadian laws in force at time of shipping. They must be used as indicated on the label, particularly with regard to washing and maintenance instructions.
- Famille Nomade Inc. assumes no responsibility for any product use or maintenance that is not in accordance with the instructions provided on the product label.
9. Privacy and data protection
We are committed to protecting the personal information you provide us when you make an online purchase on our website. Information will be used solely by Famille Nomade to process your order, and will under no circumstances be traded, sold or used in any manner not explicitly approved by you.